So, its the night before your wedding day. Excited? Nervous? Want to show your other half how much you love them? Want to remember it forever?
Why not consider our list of 25 things to do the night before your wedding…
- Stick with tradition and spend the night apart
- Spend some time with your closest family members
- Say no to social media and texting
- Write a love note to your groom or bride
- Put all your wedding day essentials in a clutch bag
- Check your wedding outfit
- Send a special gift to your intended
- Have an intimate dinner with your bridesmaids
- Pamper yourself – do a manicure, pedicure and hair treatment.
- Go over your vows
- Go on a shopping spree
- Take some photos – they will add an extra facet to your wedding photos
- Pick your favourite movie and have a movie night
- Get nostalgic – look at some old photos
- Create a time capsule
- Take a bubble bath
- Have a massage
- Host a sleepover
- Write a diary/blog entry
- Double check you have everything in place to the next day
- Go for a walk
- Do an activity – go karting, cupcake making, karaoke
- Check-in to all your reservations
- Try and get an early night
Are you going to be a vintage bride soon? Need some vintage wedding ideas? Come visit one of our vintage wedding fairs and find everything you need for your big day. For more details check the website – www.vintageweddingfair.co.uk.
Thanks Stephanie! I have to admit, knowing sonoeme actually reads my blog made me want to get my butt in gear, hahaha. So I’ll be trying to post more. If not, feel free to yell at me! Talk to you soon!