Magpie Wedding Competition: Win A Personalised Giclee Travel Print From Holly Anne Blake

Are you looking commemorate your engagement, wedding or honeymoon abroad? Or perhaps you’re attending a destination wedding and would love to give the happy couple a thoughtful, personalised wedding gift? We have teamed up with Holly Anne Blake, a collage artist who turns her handmade creations into bright and colourful travel prints. We’re giving away an A3 (420mm x 297mm) unframed, giclee print which can be personalised with the text of your choosing. This print, made on archival art paper, is available for various destinations which are all visible in Holly’s Etsy store.


Travel print giveaway

About Holly Anne Blake

Holly Anne Blake is inspired by travel and uses thousands of scraps of paper to create her intricate collages. As well personalised travel prints, Holly also creates wedding stationery. She has a range of save the dates, invitations and on-the-day stationery available for locations across the world. Holly can also be commissioned to create a custom collage of your wedding location or venue.


Bespoke, illustrated wedding stationery items by Holly Anne Blake


Sustainable and Ethical Credentials

Holly Anne Blake offers the option to order all wedding stationery products on fully recycled and recyclable card stock. The print company that produce the finished items are a zero to landfill company that recycle 95% of their waste and convert the remaining 5% to refuse derived fuel. Holly uses cardboard envelopes and biodegradable, plastic-free cellophane wrappers to package her prints. In addition, Holly is a monthly supporter of VOW For Girls, a global movement that partners with the wedding industry to end the international child marriage crisis.


Personalised wedding gift print of Tarifa


To enter the competition:

Getting involved is easy! Simply follow these steps to enter the Joanie shoes competition:

  • Head over to @magpiewedding on Instagram.
  • Give our giveaway post a like and follow us if you’re not already.
  • Tag a friend in the comments plus your preferred print location.
  • Head to @hollyanneblake on Instagram and make sure you’re following her too
  • Complete this ENTRY FORM


The giveaway kicks off on 23rd May 2024 and runs until 23:59 on Wednesday, 29nd May 2024. Entries received after the deadline will not be considered


Puglia save the dates by Holly Anne Blake

Terms and Conditions


Eligibility: Our giveaway is open to individuals aged 18 years or older, except for employees of Magpie Wedding and their immediate family members. Residents of the UK only.

Winner Selection: One lucky winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received during the entry period. We’ll announce the winner via Instagram Direct Message.

Prize: The prize up for grabs is one White Diamond Necklace. Please note that the prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.

Publicity: By participating, you agree to let us feature your Instagram username in any promotional material related to the giveaway.

Privacy: Any personal information you provide will be used solely for giveaway administration purposes and will not be shared with third parties without your consent.

Disqualification: We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that we deem inappropriate or non-compliant with the rules outlined here.

Modification or Termination: While we don’t anticipate any changes, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the giveaway at any time without prior notice.

Governing Law: These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of Great Britain.

Ready to participate? By joining our giveaway, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.


Paxos wedding stationery


Sorrento and Kenya travel prints by Holly Anne Blake


Find out more about Holly Anne Blake:





End the wedding planning overwhelm and create a wedding that YOU want (not what *they* want)

Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get inspo sent to your inbox every Saturday! Also get:

🖤 Free printables, playlists and screen savers

🖤 The Ultimate Wedding Checklist

🖤 A guide to creating an eco wedding

🖤 The latest BOND Bride Magazine





You have Successfully Subscribed!