Yes you heard right! The fabulous photographer Sue Kwiatkowska is offering members of our Unique Bride Club a whopping 50% off her wedding photography for the next 30 days only!
Sue is a wedding photographer, who lives in Brighton by the sunny Sussex seaside. She has been shooting weddings for 7 years now and photographs lots of weddings with a vintage and retro vibe. Her photos have featured on many of the top UK wedding blogs and in 2014 she was shortlisted as a regional finalist by the Wedding Industry Awards. If you are looking for a wholesome, feel-good, and fuss free approach to your wedding photography, that captures you and your friends and family relaxed and having fun, then you are most definitely in the right place!
A Unique Bride deserves nothing less than a unique offer so Sue is very excited to extend her coverage nationwide and is discounting her full day (8 hours) package price of £1250 by a whopping 50%! This includes 300 fully edited, high resolution images in a selection of black and white and colour on a custom USB, as well as access to a private online gallery for you and your guests to view your images. A complimentary pre-wedding shoot is also included if you are Sussex based. She is very much looking forward to hearing about all of your plans for your upcoming big days!
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is open to all couples marrying in 2016 & 2017 dates permitting.
- Offer runs for 30 days from date posted.
- Travel costs are included up to 50 miles from Brighton, after which charges will be added at an agreed rate. This is applicable on both the wedding day and for pre-wedding shoots outside of the Sussex area.
- Overnight accommodation, if necessary, is pre bookable and costs met by the couple.
- Albums are not included and are priced separately.
- Prints are not included but can be purchased from the online gallery.
This is an amazing opportunity for you all! To get in touch with Sue send her an email with the code UNIQUEBRIDEJUNE on and start talking through your ideas. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out her work on her website, www.suekwiatkowska.com